Right holders and sports content creators upload and stream hundreds of videos to our platform daily: competitions, highlights, reviews, interviews, lessons and training sessions. Currently among our partners are hundreds of sports bodies and organisations, including UFC, Euroleague Basketball, RFNL and many others. We are working on creation of a global sports community and are looking for a person who will help to continuously grow the SPORTRECS.COM audience.
Please notice! Our partners are sports right holders, online media outlets and theme websites as well as social media communities. If you have no working experience with digital products and media-services then please skip this offer.
In you are interested – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked «SPORTRECS Customer Success Manager»
- Developing relationships with partners (media and right holders)
- Creating recommendations for using the service
- Informing partners about the service innovations
- Working on activation of «dead» partners
- Planning distribution network development with the team
- Collection and processing of service requirements from partners and transferring it to the development department
- Writing guidebooks, descriptions of user scripts, descriptions of internal services for partners
- Situational analysis and solutions development
- Drawing up weekly reports
- At least 2 years of CSM working experience
- Understanding the digital media market
- Understanding the sports media market
- Advanced Power Point/Keynote/Tilda/Excel/GA/YM user
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to create the best product in the world
- Stress tolerant
- Continuous focus on results
- English speaker – upper-intermediate or above
Would be an advantage:
- You’ve got love for the client in your DNA
- You want to make this world a better place
- CRM systems working experience (Bitrix 24, Amo CRM, etc.)
We are ready to provide you with everything you need if you want to become a part of a dynamic, focused team that is looking up to solve interesting challenges, constantly develop and create something great, rather than spending your time in the office 9 to 5 for a fixed payment.
- Flexible work schedule. Remote work (even after the lockdown) is in priority. The main thing for us is that you must always be in touch, provide results and be ready for online interaction with other team members.
- Regular salary 2 times a month and excellent bonuses for the result.
- Official and legal contract
- Every week we have a big (online) meeting with the team called SPORTRECS.COM All-Hands, where everyone shares their results, ideas, discussions and suggestions, because for us the most important thing is the involvement of the whole team in a common cause!