We are creating a global sports community and are looking for a person who will ensure growing SPORTRECS.COM into a global company and a thriving large business.
SPORTRECS is an international video service for sports fans that brings together sports organisations and athletes from all over the world on one platform and provides an opportunity to broadcast game recordings, highlights and livestreams to the audience accompanied by interactive features designed specifically for sports.
The company was established in December 2019 and in a short period of time attracted more than 500 sports right holders and creators of wellness content in Russia, the CIS and European countries as partners, including UFC, Euroleague Basketball, FNL, NBA, as well as numerous multiple World and European Champions in various sports.
If you are not just a manager, but rather a person who can see the company you work for as a complete business and are capable of perceiving it as an entrepreneur (or feel ready to learn it quickly), then this vacancy is for you. If not, please skip this offer and save us and you time.
If you are interested – send your CV to email@example.com marked «SPORTRECS Chief Operating Officer»
Area of responsibility:
- The company must always perform key operational tasks in the most efficient way.
- The company must be prepared for the most likely scenarios in advance.
- The company must be protected from potential risks. For us, the company means people and communications between them, a technology platform and a product, internal processes and relationships with partners.
- Operational management:
– Launching and maintaining internal business processes, rules and policies; their transparency and clarity to the entire team.
– Streamlining interaction with clients and other external partners.
– Monitoring the company’s KPIs, personal contribution and performance of employees.
– HR process management: hiring, firing, motivational programs, satisfaction, team cohesion and development.
– Assistance in solving other operational tasks of the company.
- Direct management of key processes and projects, as well as strategic partnerships.
- Controlling preparation, maintenance and implementation of the budget, management reporting.
- Managing the company’s legal support and legal risks.
- Solving administrative and economic issues related to the company.
- At least 3 years of working experience in C-level positions
- Understanding the online media and digital content services
- Understanding the media rights market for sports content
- Focus on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach to tasks
- Ability to see the whole picture in full context
- Stress tolerant
- A fan of processes organisation
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- CRM systems working experience (Bitrix 24, Amo CRM, etc.)
- Tables and presentations skills – above average
- English speaker – upper-intermediate (A1) or above
We are ready to provide you with everything you need if you want to become a part of a dynamic, focused team that is looking up to solve interesting challenges, constantly develop and create something great, rather than spending your time in the office 9 to 5 for a fixed payment.
- Flexible work schedule. Remote work (even after the lockdown) is in priority. The main thing for us is that you must always be in touch, provide results and be ready for online interaction with other team members.
- Regular salary 2 times a month and excellent bonuses for the result.
- Official and legal contract
- Every week we have a big (online) meeting with the team called SPORTRECS.COM All-Hands, where everyone shares their results, ideas, discussions and suggestions, because for us the most important thing is the involvement of the whole team in a common cause!