SPORTRECS is an international video service for sports fans that brings together sports organisations and athletes from all over the world on one platform and provides an opportunity to broadcast game recordings, highlights and livestreams to the audience accompanied by interactive features designed specifically for sports.
Rightholders and sport content creators upload hundreds of videos to SPORTRECS daily: competitions, highlights, reviews, interviews, lessons, training sessions and livestreams.
We are creating a global sports community and are looking for people who are ready to become an important part of our team and project, someone to bring new ideas and grow with us!
If you are interested – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked «SPORTRECS AdSales».
- Searching and attracting advertisers to SPORTRECS
- Development of advertising formats with the team
- Working with potential advertisers, forming the database of advertisers, keeping it up to date
- Building long-term business relationships with both new and existing advertisers
- Conducting negotiations and meetings with potential advertisers, advising on the terms of ad information placement on SPORTRECS
- Preparation of individual commercial offers and presentations
- Conclusion of contracts for advertising placement
- Complete customer management, payment tracking, paperwork management
- Reports, monitoring the fulfillment of contractual obligations within the existing contracts framework
- Preparation of analytical and statistical reports on sales
- Relevant working experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Understanding the sports media market
- Excellent knowledge of the advertising market, especially the media and video advertising
- Understanding the concepts and standards of VAST/VPAID/CPM/CTR/GRP/RTB/etc.
- Understanding the client’s business goals and picking the best tools to reach them
- The ability to deliver to the client the most useful offer for his advertising campaign, successfully present the product and tell about all possible aspects of working with it, to get the client interested and convinced
- Advanced user of Power Point/Keynote/Tilda/Excel/GA/YM
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to create the best product in the world
- Stress tolerant
- Focus on results
- English speaker – upper-intermediate or above
Would be an advantage:
- Familiar with CRM systems (Bitrix 24, Amo CRM, etc.)
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule. Remote work (even after the lockdown) is in priority. The main thing for us is that you must always be in touch, provide results and be ready for online interaction with other team members
- Regular salary 2 times a month and excellent bonuses for the result
- Official and legal contract
- Real growth of your compensation and career in the company based on the results of your work
- As a startup we are at the stage of active international development – therefore now is the perfect time to join our team and experience the advantages of forming and leading this process; a chance available to few
- Every week we have a big (online) meeting with the team called SPORTRECS.COM All-Hands, where everyone shares their results, ideas, discussions and suggestions, because for us the most important thing is the involvement of the whole team in a common cause!
We are ready to provide you with everything you need if you want to become a part of a dynamic, focused team that is looking up to solve interesting challenges, constantly develop and create something great, rather than spending your time in the office 9 to 5 for a fixed payment.