SPORTRECS is an international sports video service for fans and sports enthusiasts.
We operate in 27 countries and our platform gathers sports organizations from all over the world, including: UFC, Basketball Euroleague, FNL, NBA, as well as a number of multiple World and European Champions in various sports. Sports content rightholders and publishers upload and stream hundreds of videos every day: competitions, highlights, reviews, interviews, lessons and training sessions.
We are creating a global sports community and are looking for people who are ready to become an important part of our company, bring their own ideas and grow with us!
If you are interested – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked «SPORTRECS Performance Marketing Manager».
- Creating, setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Managing the launch of ads across all engagement channels (Google Ads, Yandex Direct, Facebook, VK, MyTarget, etc.)
- Developing and evaluating relevant key performance metrics and benchmarks
- Analyzing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in terms of achieving business objectives, looking for ways to optimize them
- Planning the budget, managing and optimizing advertising expenses
- Analyzing target audience and conducting research
- A/B testing, studying the market and the competitors
- Finding and implementing new tools and channels, new processes and ways of working in performance marketing
- Regular reports on the performance and effectiveness of key channels
- You are responsible for the result and you decide how to achieve it, having the resources to experiment
- Relevant working experience in performance marketing for at least 3 years
- Project management experience
- High expertise in using audience engagement channels: Google Ads, Yandex Direct, Facebook, VK, MyTarget and other channels
- Understanding of SEO optimization and synchronization with other tools (SMM, email marketing, media advertising)
- Understanding of CPA/CPO/ROI terms
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Creativity, copywriting
- Advanced Power Point/Keynote/Tilda/Excel/GA/YM user
- Proactive approach – you offer new ideas and have your own vision
- Ready for a flexible and intense working schedule
- English speaker – upper-intermediate or above
Would be an advantage:
- Familiar with CRM systems (Bitrix 24, Amo CRM, etc.)
What we offer:
- Regular salary and excellent bonuses for the result
- Flexible work schedule. Remote work (even after the lockdown) is in priority
- Official and legal contract
- Real growth of your compensation and career in the company based on the results of your work
- As a startup we are at the stage of active international development – therefore now is the perfect time to join our team and experience the advantages of forming and leading this process; a chance available to few
- Every week we have a big (online) meeting with the team called SPORTRECS.COM All-Hands, where everyone shares their results, ideas, discussions and suggestions, because for us the most important thing is the involvement of the whole team in a common cause!
We are ready to provide you with everything you need if you want to become a part of a dynamic, focused team that is looking up to solve interesting challenges, constantly develop and create something great, rather than spending your time in the office 9 to 5 for a fixed payment.