SPORTRECS is an international sports video service for fans and sports enthusiasts.
Sports content right holders and creators upload and stream hundreds of videos every day: competitions, highlights, reviews, interviews, lessons and training sessions.
We are creating a global sports community and are looking for someone who can embody our project in the best possible presentations, infographics, landings – and become a part of our team!
If you are interested – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked «SPORTRECS Designer».
- Develop presentations, landing pages, and other promotional materials (banners, posters, flyers, pos-materials, etc.) in accordance with the brief;
- Create visualization of analytical data – slides with intuitive graphical images on slides (infographics);
- Design for SMM (social networks, posts design);
- Redesign and update existing layouts;
- Prepare layouts for printing;
- Independently communicate within the team — managers, department heads, together or without a manager.
- At least 2 years of experience;
- A portfolio with completed projects is a must;
- Strong skills of working with graphics editors: Readymag, Figma, Photoshop, Canva, Keynote, Google Slides;
- Ability to work in the general developed graphic concept (according to the brand book);
- Skilled in working with text;
- Analytical skills, ability to structure information.
What we offer:
- Regular salary and excellent bonuses for the result
- Flexible work schedule. Remote work (even after the lockdown) is in priority.
- Official and legal contract
- Real growth of your compensation and career in the company based on the results of your work
- Every week we have a big (online) meeting with the team called SPORTRECS.COM All-Hands, where everyone shares their results, ideas, discussions, and suggestions because for us the most important thing is the involvement of the whole team in a common cause!
We are ready to provide you with everything you need if you want to become a part of a dynamic, focused team that is looking up to solve interesting challenges, constantly develop and create something great, rather than spending your time in the office 9 to 5 for a fixed payment.